What you will Provide
Once you have built a template for the Lucit application, you will email the template to either your Lucit Account Manager, or email@example.com
You MUST include the following items
- A PNG template with the dynamic parts removed, and the photo area as transparent
- A mock up of the template with a real photo / text
- The font(s) that you used for the text (please include the TTF or OTF file)
Finding Sample Photos / Information to use when designing / mocking up the template
- Ask your account manager to Invite you to the account in Lucit. Within Lucit you will be able to see their inventory, details and photos
- IF the account data feed has not yet been created, you may use photos / details from the clients website
- When designing automotive templates, use only pictures of Used / Pre-Owned vehicles that the client took.. DO NOT use stock photos or glamour shots of new vehicles –
- Photos will be placed on the background of the template, so you can assume some cropping around the edges depending on your photo ratio / size
- When designing real estate templates, design the area that will accept a user profile image for the agent at a 3:4 ratio – Standard for Headshots
- When designing a template in MULTIPLE SIZES. Make sure that the RATIO for the PHOTO on each template is very close or the same across templates (e.g. Do not put a 4:3 area on one template and a 16:9 area on another for the same design)
- Post templates can only accept a Photo and a Caption – We do not support multiple dynamic text fields on Post style templates
- We support text wrapping, and it normally looks best centered. Our algorithm uses a best-fit for text to make it fit the area as best it can
This template would be appropriate for any large inventory items managed by a back-end inventory system including automotive, recreational, agriculture, heavy equipment, furniture, lawn and garden, etc.
This will depend on the billboard size(s) in the campaign. Refer to the appropriate sales representative if you are not sure.
Photo- Your creative will include space where a photo goes. Once the campaign is active, this space will be automatically filled by the primary photo of that inventory item from the advertiser’s back-end inventory system.
Item Details- Your creative can include various dynamic fields to be automatically filled by the advertiser’s back-end inventory system including item year, make, model, price, etc. It is the advertiser’s choice how much information they’d like included on the creative.
The creative can also include non-dynamic fields that will be remain the same on every creative such as the advertiser logo, website, address, phone number, etc. It is the advertiser’s choice how much information they’d like included on the creative.
Please send us the following information for each creative.
A blank template, like the one below, in png format with each of the dynamic fields empty and the photo area transparent. Be sure to send in each screen size that the campaign will be running on.
A reference image, like the one below, with the template filled in with inventory data.
A list of the fonts used, and their colors. For uncommon fonts, please include a copy of the TTF or OTF file.
Here are some examples for inspiration.