What does Lucit Layout do for digital billboards?
- Connects directly to the inventory systems of big-ticket customers (such as automotive dealers)
- Pulls their inventory
- Automatically generates the correct-sized digital billboard creative
- Gives the client control over which inventory items will appear on the digital billboard
- Automatically removes sold inventory and ensures item prices are up-to-date
What type of industries does Layout work best in?
The primary target clients are automotive dealers, ag equipment dealers, boat, RV, real estate and any other big-ticket inventory customers that:
- Maintain an active database of their inventory on-hand
- Store photos of their inventory in their database
- Can provide inventory feeds to third-party services
Can Layout run different inventory items on different faces?
Layout can perform simple actions, like “run these 3 items on this set of digital boards,” and can also perform much more complex setups, such as:
- Run all of my used Audis on the 5 boards in this market
- Run all of my new Toyotas on 3 boards in this market
- Whenever a vehicle has a price drop, run that vehicle immediately on all boards
- …Or, you design the rules, and Layout can make it happen
How can I show a potential client the application?
You can login with your account at any time, and use the DF Motors account to show a client what the capabilities of the app are. You can perform any action on the DF Motors account as this is a demo account that is not running on real production digital boards.
I have a client interested in using Layout, what are my next steps?
To bring on a new dealer client, we will need the following from you:
- Dealership name and location(s)
- Contact name/phone number/email
- Details of the proposed billboard campaign (board ID’s, locations and time frame)
From there, LUCIT will:
- Gather the details of their inventory system
- Identify who will develop the creative template(s) for their inventory. See specs and examples.
- Set up their accounts, logins and inventory feeds
- Provide the billboard feed to the traffic team at your billboard company
- Schedule a meeting with the client to review the app and its capabilities
How much does Layout cost?
Layout has a number of different pricing models depending on if your company is packaging the price in to the end-client, or, we are billing the client directly. Your account manager will have the detailed pricing information for you.
What digital billboard hardware/software can you integrate with?
We work with a number of different architectures, each of which provides varying capabilities. Please view our Layout Integrations page for more details.